Needs Checklist at In-Home Care VNA
If you answer YES to ANY of the questions below, you may want to consider discussing the need for assistance at home with your physician, family or In-Home Care VNA.
Please Contact Us for more information or, for a further assessment of your needs.
- My physical condition does not permit me to care for myself and do the things I was able to do before my hospitalization.
- My family is unable to care for all my health care needs.
- I don't understand the new diet my doctor has prescribed.
- I don't understand my disease and how to control it.
- I have more than one medical problem.
- My doctor has prescribed some new medicines and I don't understand them.
- I had an operation during my recent hospital stay.
- I have an unhealed wound and I need assistance with dressing changes.
- I have other special medical needs and would feel more confident if I
received some additional teaching at home.
- My physical limitations may require me to learn to use a wheelchair,
walker or other assistance devices to manage at home.
- I have been in the hospital twice in the last six months.
- I am homebound, making it difficult for me to obtain my
- My doctor says I'll need to receive nutrition and/or medicine
through my veins.
The Illinois Valley's Best Choice in Home Health Care! Call Us Toll Free at 1-800-882-5510 - 24 Hours a Day!!