Frequently Asked Questions at In-Home Care VNA
Please take an opportunity to some answers we have provided to several of our frequently asked question. Hopefully this will answer similar questions you may have and help explain what In-Home Care VNA offers and how we operate.
If you continue to have questions. please do not hesitate to Contact Us with these questions or any comments and concerns you may still have!
Who can benefit from Home Care?
Persons of any age with an illness, injury, or disability who need help with their health care and/or activities of daily living. Young and old alike are given the services they need.
Who can make a referral?
Any concerned person interested in the health care and well being of another.
Why is In-Home Care needed?
- To assist our clients to function at their highest level in their own homes.
- To avoid unnecessary admission to hospital or nursing home.
- To provide continuity of Nursing care from hospital to home
- To provide support for family members.
How do I get In-Home Care Services?
By Contacting Us at the In-Home Care office. The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.. Care is given according to the physician's plan of treatment and is available at any hour.
The 24 hour on-call number is 1-800-882-5510!
How are Services Paid For?
- Medicare: For persons 65 years or older or on disability, who require highly skilled care.
- Private Insurance: For persons with home health.
- Private Pay: For persons who do not qualify for the above or who have exhausted any of those forms of reimbursement. Fees are based on a sliding scale.
Once again, please do not hesitate to Contact Us with any questions, comments and concerns you may still have! We are more than happy to discuss and hopefully provide the answers you seek regarding your in home medical care and treatment options.